Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself...

DAY 1.
HEY, HI, HELLO.
Above is the recent picture of me, trying to feel summer in winter. (photograph courtesy of sophiee :D)

#rubyfacts (like#bieberfacts on twitter, you wouldn't get it if you don't have twitter),this should be interesting...
#rubyfacts1. I have the worst phobia of storms. I cannot be outside if there is a storm. It if it is raining and thats it, im perfectly fine but as soon as lighting or thunder strikes, i bail. I freak out and pretty much throw a tantrum, you wouldn't want to be there.

#rubyfacts2. Ferris Buller's Day Off, Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club - the list goes on...i absolutely love vintage movies. The humour, the actors, the clothes, the stories...they are all so awesome. I love them all...if you haven't seen the movies - go rent them ASAP :)

#rubyfacts3. I have two homes. One is my Dads & the other is my Mums. It is actually pretty fun, i mean both places are so unique. And both hold different memories and moments.

#rubyfacts4. I have the most influential relative ever! She has inspired me to believe and dream in something i love. She is a singer/songwriter and her amazing soul sound can move you. Nikka Costa - - > check her out :)



#rubyfacts5. I have the same name as a MTV VJ. I always thought my name was unique until it became famous...which was kinda what i wanted to do, but i guess she beat me to it!



#rubyfacts6. When i leave school i hope to go to the White House College :) - I have wanted to go here for a long time, i keep hoping i will!

#rubyfacts7. My favourite colour is RED. Possibly because of my name. But i love the vibrancy it lets off.

#rubyfacts8. I was born 10 weeks premature. I was so small i would sit in my Dads palm and sleep.

#rubyfacts9. I am terrible at reading. I don't mean i can't physically read. I just take ages. It took me about a year to read New Moon. (Probably because I get a bit too distracted.)

#rubyfacts10. I am 16. I don't see how that is interesting or a fact. But i can drive, i can drink in France & um, you no...im legal.

#rubyfacts11. I have a Tabby Persian cat called Tassie. I rescued him from Tasmania from a crazy drugged woman. Long story short, he is now healthy and in a wonderful family :)

#rubyfacts12. I have this fetish about eyebrows. Do you ever notice something on someone everytime you see them? Well i always look at peoples eyebrows...its hard to explain but I just have a fetish.

#rubyfacts13. I also own two fish, Bieber & Cosmo - i did have a Wanda too but she did various somersaults which ended in a horrible ending.

#rubyfacts14. I love to sing, but don't have enough confidence to be able to share my voice. I guess singing in the shower will have to do for now.

#rubyfacts15. And of course, my final fact, i am the ultimate Bieber fan and i would pretty much do anything for this boy...(embarrassing, i know) but he is my inspiration through what he does.

Well thats my first blog for the blog challenge complete, yay!
Day 2, its on.

1 comment:

  1. WHEEEYYY! Vintage film love, prematurity and two houses - we're quite similar, really. Except for Justin Bieber. But that's endearing :)

    ReplyDelete