Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad


MUSICMUSICMUSICMUSICMUSICMUSIC

This was actually yesterdays but i too tired so here it is for today :)
I love music, it is literally my life. It is in my blood and in my brain all-the-time.
So, this blog will be my favourite..songs i listen to when i'm:



Happy: Giving Up the Gun by Vampire Weekend :) (i also think of my good friend Gab when i listen to this song, and she makes me happy, all my friends do..) or probs California Gurls, at the moment it isn't getting old...



Hyped: At the moment it would probs be Dynamite by Taio Cruz, but usually either Fight for this Love by Cheryl Cole or Somebody to Love by Justin Bieber (but you know, his music makes me happy always anyways...but this one hypes me up) or Heart of Fire by Disco Montengo...they all are songs that i can dance to or sing loudly to when i'm hyped..

Sad: Probs either Stay by Miley Cyrus, Who am I to Say by Hope or Boston by Augustana..yeh there lyrics explain everything..oh, and also Fix You by Coldplay...amazing :)


Bored: Billionaire by Travis McCoy! Oh my god. Thats all i listen to when i'm doing school work...its a bloody good song though. And sometimes Big Jet Plane by Angus & Julia Stone...but still amazing songs :)


Mad: Probs You've Got the Love by Florence and the Machine...but also any techno shit music...like Evacuate the Dance floor that i can blast for no reason...


However, overall its BRUNO MARS who i listen to.
He is a musical legend..all his songs are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
He voice is so soulful...ahhh!

Just get off my random blog and go listen to him...as you fall asleep :)
cyaaa!

2 comments:

  1. only one mention of jb..jeeez! noicee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some Florence to balance the Bieber - good girl Ruby. :)

    ReplyDelete