Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Recovering your life.

Now with the title above, i do not mean coming out of a coma or someone saving my life. I am referring to that moment when you realize technology decides to fail on you and you lose everything. Your life. This only happened to me recently. Pretty much two days ago. In the most convient time around exams where my study notes vanished...


What i would of looked like whilst procrastinating about this issue...yelling WHY ME!

My USB drive failed and denied me access to the drive. This, explained a computer whiz at my school, that my thumbdrive is not letting you access or recover your files due to the fact you may have removed it unsafely..yada yada - in modern sense he meant - YOUR SCREWED!
However, until this afternoon, i wanted to go back to that 'whiz' and be like LOOK WHOS TALKING NOW! - because thankyou to Sydney Data Recovery (you saved my techologic life) for recovering all my data :) Now, i haven't learnt a lesson to remove my hard drive safely and back up. Learn from me people. You dont want to end up like me. and write down Sydney Data Recovery. LIFESAVERS! You'll need them one time, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment